“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” Thomas Merton
- Drawing ~ life drawing, contemporary, traditional, exploratory
- Painting ~ watercolours, oils, acrylics
- Printmaking ~ lino, collograph, etching, silkscreen, woodblock, litho
- Textiles ~ wet felting, slow stitch, embroidery, needle felting, dressmaking, eco-dyeing, ribbon embroidery, teddy bear making, sewing machine skills, upcycled clothes……
- Alternative photography processes ~ Cyanotypes, Lumin, Chemigrammes, Pinhole
- Willow work
- Stone carving
- Ink, oil pastels, soft pastels, mixed media, Collage
- Crafts ~ Macrame, Dorset Buttons, Knitting, Crochet, Alcohol ink tiles, Shrink plastic, Candle making, Pyrography, Fused glass, Silk scarf painting, Paper Mache, Ceramic painting
- Creative writing
- Book making
- Botanical illustration
- Chinese brush painting
- Sculptural ceramics
- Seasonal workshops
Due to the ongoing Covid Pandemic we are unable to offer weekend courses at the moment. Apologies. We normally have courses on every weekend. As soon as the Covid situation improves we will post our full timetable of weekend courses.
How to book for weekend courses and weekday public courses:
*Booking a place is essential as spaces are limited. *We cannot hold a place for your unless we receive your payment within 1 week of you booking it. Thank you. *Please do not pay until we have confirmed there is a place for you. *We are currently setting up new online payment methods.
Terms and Conditions:
Payment is required in full and in advance please to secure your place on a course. If you cancel more than 7 days in advance then we can provide you with 50% refund.
If you cancel under 7 days then I am very sorry we can’t return any payment as we may not be able to fill the place at such short notice.
Many thanks for your bookings.